Daylight saving is here – time to hit the streets of Foxton or get into the multitude of activities you can do at the beach. There are so many things happening in and around the Foxton and Foxton Beach community. Get out there and enjoy the environment!
So here are our Top Tips for October 2018
1. The wind is picking up so pay a visit to the Wind warrior and get out into the surf.
2. The Foxton pools are open for the summer season.
3. Drop in at The little white rabbit
4. Drop in at Fox’s Cottage Crafts for amazing creative ideas or attend their knitting and quilting workshops.
5. Jazz up that wardrobe. Pioneer outfitters have all your essentials; from casual to work wear.
6. Pay a visit to Te Awahou Nieuwe Stroom