As the weather turns we are more inclined to stay inside. However there are so many things happening in and around the community. We need to be encouraged to brave the elements and venture out. So here are our Top Tips for May 2016
1. The wind is picking up so pay a visit to the Wind warrior and get out into the surf.
2. The Foxton pools are open all winter long so you have no excuse not to stay active over winter.
3. Keep an out for The little white rabbit’s night service to begin June 5th. PIZZA and craft beer are a must.
4. Get your knit on! Fox’s Cottage Crafts run a series of knitting and quilting workshops.
5. Jazz up that wardrobe. Pioneer outfitters have all you winter essentials; from casual to work wear.